About the Firm
Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Clients’ Rights in Rhode Island and Massachusetts
Aggressive injury, criminal defense and appellate representation from Providence and Cambridge offices
Whether you are facing criminal charges, fighting for justice in a personal injury case or navigating a complex appeal in Rhode Island or Massachusetts, you need to know that your attorney has the skill and experience necessary to give you the best representation possible. At George J. West & Associates, we have been serving clients across these two states since 1999 from our offices in Providence and Cambridge. Regardless of the nature of your case, we will work tirelessly to protect your rights and defend your interests.
Established litigator offers personalized attention
Dealing with legal issues can be overwhelming, but the right attorney makes all the difference. Our firm offers key advantages that bring in clients from all over Rhode Island and Massachusetts. At George J. West & Associates, we:
- Care about the client — We respect and value every client who visits our firm. Whatever your circumstances, you can count on us to treat you with compassion and to care about how your case affects your life.
- Develop a carefully planned strategy — Every case is unique and requires a customized strategy. At George J. West & Associates, we take the time to understand all of the facts associated with your case so we can create a plan that will maximize your chances of a good outcome.
- Are highly responsive — We understand that clients involved in criminal defense, personal injury and appellate cases will often have questions and concerns. We remain in regular contact with our clients and provide quick responses to all communications.
When you choose George J. West & Associates to represent you, you will always be more to us than just a case number. Our clients are our top priority.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive legal services for clients throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island
We provide aggressive representation for clients in the following types of cases:
- Personal injury — When someone’s negligence causes you harm, you may have the right to seek damages for medical expenses, lost wages, and other losses. We represent clients who are seeking compensation in personal injury claims related to auto accidents, toxic torts and wrongful death.
- Federal court litigation — Our firm has extensive experience handling federal court litigation cases, including federal criminal defense cases, civil lawsuits filed in federal court and state court lawsuits in which removal to federal court is possible.
- Criminal defense — Any criminal charge must be taken seriously. We offer a vigorous criminal defense for clients facing a range of charges including assault and battery and white collar crimes. We also pursue expungements for certain charges.
- Appellate law — If you believe an error occurred in a lower court decision, you may be able to bring an appeal. We have the skill to uncover potential problems and argue persuasively to change the outcome of your case. Our firm handles all appellate law matters, including appellate defense.
In each of these areas, we put our exceptional skill and many years of experience to work for the benefit of our clients.
Contact an established Massachusetts and Rhode Island attorney for a free consultation
George J. West & Associates represents clients in Rhode Island and Massachusetts dealing with criminal charges, personal injury cases and appellate law matters. Call 401-868-1183 or contact us online
to schedule your free consultation at our Providence or Cambridge office.